ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 - certification
What it is
- ISO 27001 is the best-known standard providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
How does it work
- The company works on internal processes based on the standard requirements
- Once internal check ups are in place the company undergoes an audit from a certified consultant
- The company will be audited on a yearly basis to renew the certification. The first audit is typically the most onerous.
- Audit is based on number of employees and days of work (see "Audit pricing" attached as an example)
Find additional information in the decks below.
The following material are the outcome of our discussion with Nixu Certification (they operate both in Finland and Sweden and are one of the certified auditors for ISO certificates). There are more certified auditors in Finland you can consult for price and process comparisons.